Middlesex University London have developed an MSc degree for BIM practitioners. The flexible, part-time course will be delivered via distance learning with online lectures from industry leaders.
The course, which offers an alternative to RICS’ BIM Certification, is aimed at experienced professionals including architects, architectural technologists, civil engineers, electrical engineers, HVAC engineers, contractors, subcontractors, fabricators and manufacturers, project managers and facilities managers.
Aswell as being a Masters degree course with three modules there is an option to just take one or two modules for a certificate or diploma.
- Technical BIM Management (Certificate Stage)
- Operational BIM Management (Diploma Stage)
- Strategic BIM Management (Masters Stage)
- Degree qualification in an appropriate construction discipline and 3 years relevant experience.
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional body including 3 years of experience.
- Or industry only experience on a case-by-case basis
For more details go to http://www.mdx.ac.uk/bim