Surveying 2014 is the annual careers guide published by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) for anyone considering a career in construction, land or property surveying.
The comprehensive 60 page guide contains all the information you need to get you started on the right path including:
- What is RICS and what it means to be a chartered surveyor?
- What is surveying? An introduction to the profession and the different roles encompassed by the word surveyor
- The benefits of joining RICS
- Choosing the right qualification path
- Information about surveying apprenticeships
- A summary of the 17 main specialisms
- A list of graduate employers and course providers
- Q&A with insights into the world of surveying
Download the guide here (PDF) or you can view the guide as a digital magazine for iPhone via the App Store